1. Painted Pasta "Imagination Sticks"
Our little guy called these "imagination sticks" ... and they were a big hit around here.
- Let your preschooler paint and decorate penne pasta
- Let the pasta dry
- Using pipe cleaners make beaded penne sticks
- They shape and connect to create anything you can imagine!
2. Invitation to Play: Clay and Beans
A plate of pasta, oats, beans, and rice with some play-dough can be a very inviting and creative activity for your preschooler!
3. Glue and Lentils
This is a classic project, but sometimes we forget how much little hands LOVE to glue things onto paper!
Have fun.. and keep CREATING!