Here is an easy parrot craft for toddlers of all ages...
1. Print them and use crayons, markers, paint, anything to make them colorful!
2. Get out your scrap ribbon and let your kiddos select the ribbon they wish to use for the tails
3. Cut out the colorful parrots and laminate them or glue them to card stock
4. Slice a hole in the center of the wings and thread the ribbon through (you can tie knots on each side to hold them in place)
5. Let your little ones jump, spin, and fly with their colorful crafted birds!
Learn English has a "spell PARROT" video that is a huge hit with our toddlers, View it HERE