Preschool at Home: Number Sequencing
Here are four excellent activities to help your toddler practice number sequences.
1. Caterpillar Glue Board
- Cut different color circles with the numbers you are practicing (1-30 shown here)
- Make caterpillar heads and glue them to a poster board
- Let your little one get to work with his glue stick (we counted in groups of ten)
2. Flower Garden Counting Sticks
- Make Flower numbers and tape them to skewers
- Make the garden with floral foam covered in plastic wrap (I added green paper for grass)
- Let your little one stab the skewers into the garden
3. Simple Line Puzzle
- Color a fun scene
- Draw the numbers on the side of the paper
- Laminate and cut into strips
4. Line-up Lego Wash
- You can get as creative as you would like with this (we had ten stations including a foam wash and buffing station)
- Label and line up the Lego wash, and let your little munchkin get to work counting while cleaning his toys!
Have fun and keep counting!