- Painting Paper Plate Wreaths
- Jingle Bell Socks
- Hand Ornaments
- Marker Ornaments
- Ice Play
- Roller Box Painting
Painting Paper Plate Wreaths
- Cut the ring edge from a paper plate
- Place paint and the ring into a ziplock bag
- Tape to baby's highchair
- Let baby paint away
- Let the paint dry and decorate with red ribbon
Jingle Bell Socks
- Thread jingle bells with yarn
- Gently tie them around baby's ankles
- Let baby do her thing!
(Our little one LOVED this game)
Hand Print Ornaments
- You can buy a kit like this: hand molding kit
- Or make your own dough like this: salt dough recipe from The Imagination Tree
- Purchase wooden ornaments from the craft store
- Let baby draw on the wood (with Mommy and Daddy's help)
- Once the ornament is done paint a clear coat of modge podge to preserve baby's work
This is a fun activity for the whole family!
- Freeze ice cubes and food coloring in Christmas silicon molds
- Place them in ziplock baggies for sensory playtime
Roller Box Painting
- Tape paper inside of a tupperware container with a lid
- Add drops of paint
- Place rollable objects into the box (rocks, oranges, limes, golfballs, walnuts, etc)
- Close the lid and let baby shake and roll her own masterpiece
If you look closely, you will see a Santa image in her artwork!
Merry Christmas from JellyFishSticks!