Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
This meal was so delicious! It is simple to prepare, and tastes even better the next day.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 package of ground beef
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 cups of chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped pickles or pickles slices
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 box of medium shell pasta
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt pepper
1. Boil your water to cook the noodles according to the package
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
3. Brown your ground beef and chopped onion (salt and pepper to taste)
4. Layer ground beef in large casserole dish
5. Add 1 cup of chopped tomato (set the other cup of chopped tomato aside)
6. Generously coat the beef and tomatoes with mixed mayo and ketchup
7. Add a layer of pickles
8. Add your pasta and top with shredded cheddar cheese
9. Coat the casserole with ketchup and bake for 40 minutes
10. Top the baked casserole with lettuce and chopped tomato
11. Plate, serve, and ENJOY!
Note: My husband had an awesome idea to make this with tater tots or french fries, I will update the blog once we try it!