No-Fuss Portobello Mushroom Burgers
This is a baked and simplified adaptation of my Aunt's recipe, and it is delicious!
Here are the ingredients:
1. Large washed and dried portobello mushrooms
2. Red bell peppers
3. Feta cheese
4. Your favorite balsamic vinaigrette dressing
5. Potato buns
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Slice your pepper into stackable slices for your burgers
- Trim the stems on your mushrooms
- Using the balsamic dressing, marinate the mushrooms and peppers together in a glass casserole dish for 1-2 hours (cover vegetables completely with dressing)
- Place the casserole dish directly in the oven and bake for 40 minutes
- Once the veggies have cooled stack your burgers on the potato bun: mushroom, peppers, and feta cheese
- Serve with your favorite fruits and veggies!